From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Supanut Leepaisomboon
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 6:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA2016.4 issue on Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Hi all,

I just updated my laptop to Windows 10 Aniversary Update along with NVDA to the new 2016.4 release, and I'm having one issue. When in universal apps, even the settings app, NVDA won't read any characters that I typed, for instance into the Settings app's search field, but when I pressed the backspace key, NVDA reads the deleted character just fine. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling NVDA, running NVDA as admin, still no luck.

Is this a NVDA bug?