From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Supanut Leepaisomboon
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 4:28 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2016.4 released #nvdasr

I use to play around with the Next snapshot branch, but kind of stopped as on my desktop I don't use NVDA very often and I don't really want to use beta/alpha builds of NVDA on my laptop as I'm using that one for college and so I want only stable builds.

What features/enhancements I can look forward to for the 2017.1 release?