From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nevzat Adil
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 7:33 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2016.4 released #nvdasr

I upgraded with no problem. Looks like NVDA has been greatly improved thanks to the hard work of the developers.
My expectation was that there would be input table for UEB.
In what's new it says:

• Updated liblouis braille translator to 3.0.0. This includes significant enhancements to Unified English Braille. (

I have no idea wath improvements were made as it is a very obscure statement.
Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for the next release.
Although my main screen reader is NVDA, I still use JAWS as a backup because of UEB output and input tables.
Keep up the good work.
Nevzat Adil

On 12/16/16, brian <sackriderbrian45@gmail.com> wrote:
For those of you who are concerned about your upgrade to the
full version if you have a release candidate you will get the full
version. I had rc 2 and just now I checked for updates and it told me
that an update was available so I downloaded and installed it. This
should reassure people about this issue thats why I have never
downloaded any rc candidates before now. I was not sure if I would
get the full version but I did.

Brian Sackrider

On 12/15/2016 8:31 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

If you are using Windows 10, I strongly recommend upgrading to 2016.4.
Thank you Quentin and other NV Access staff, fellow users and
developers for making this possible and providing us (the community)
with something to celebrate as we close NVDA’s tenth anniversary
celebrations.

Cheers,

Joseph