locked Re: test please read

Patrick Le Baudour

Hi,

I would guess he wants to be pretty sure at least a message has been sent, and he might not be sure with his own mail as some mailing lists don't send back your own messages.
I'd assume it'd be best to check the archives to see what was sent and when, but he might not know avout thet, have difficulties with the website, not thought of it, etc.

-- Patrick.

Le 21/03/2016 12:09, Gene a écrit :
I see that I was wrong in one point. The original message said any
response would be welcome to see if the ISP is blocking messages. But
again, if the person is not getting list mail, what sense does it make
to respond on list?