Re: monkeys audio

mk360

Hi,

You can use the converter of monkeys audio, CDex, traders little helper... but note that converting your music to ape will not change the quality because it depends of the source that you are using. So, for example, if you encode a CD to the ape format, the result will be a file with lossless quality, but if you have a mp3 at 320 kbps, the result of the conversion will be a much bigger file, but a bigger lossy file.

Regards,

mk.

El 17/12/2016 a las 7:54, Георги Ламбов escribió:
Hi group!
I'm looking for conversion software for monkeys audio. I'me downloaded the discography of Survivor at this file-format and it sounds wonderful. So, I'd like to convert all of my music-files at this format. I appreciate any help!
Georgi