Re: Calling all beginners: topics to be covered during NvDACon 2016 #NVDACon

Aravind R

yes. even after creating portable copy, we have to use naratter in
unknown computers, go into pendrive and run nvda.exe file from
portable folder

On 3/4/16, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William <@WilliamWai> wrote:
I would suggest how to put NVDA in a portable flash drive and let it run
automatically when plugin to new computers

Joseph Lee 於 4/3/2016 0:31 寫道:

Hi,

Suggestions regarding topics that should be discussed during beginner
sessions (there might be two sessions for beginners).

Cheers,

Joseph