Online Audio Player

Ralph Boersema

Hi folks,

Maybe someone can help me with the following:

Using Windows 10 and Mozilla Firefox, I am reading an audio online book at http://www.ccel.org/ccel/calvin/institutes/mp3. In the table, I click on one of the files and a player comes up and reads the audio. I imagine the player is embedded in the site, but I don't know that for sure, nor whether it behaves differently with different browsers. I am just wondering if there is a way for me to use NVDA to easily go back and forth in the slider in order to start listening at different points, rather than only from the beginning or the middle.

Regards,
Ralph