found a very good player that plays many formats

Bobby <bvinton@...>

I just wanted to tell you all I found a very good player. The player is called sm player It supports just about any format as well as youtube links. I know some one was looking for a good player on this list. Well sm player is the answer. You can get this player at www.filehorse.com or you can get this player at www.filehippo.com or the main address butt I don't have the main web address for this player. Enjoy and let me know what you think of sm player.