From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Arlene
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 11:08 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] trying to find my gmail account in the webbie browser

Yes, I think so.  I’ve seen this when I had a problem trying to sign in using another device that was mine. I should say a friend’s device while I was on vacation in my own state.  Canada When I got home I had to go into the e-mail on our IPhone to allow it. then the problem went away. I could not get my gmail in my inbox. When I allowed the IPhone to my gmail. The problem went away. Did you try signing into your gmail on another device? Or were you using your own computer?