Re: found a very good player that plays many formats

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Yes It is open source and it works very well with nvda. If your forgot the web sites I gave on list they are www.filehorse.com or www.filehippo.com. If you can't find sm player just google for it and you will be good to go.

On 12/22/2016 1:59 AM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
hi.
thanks so much for helping me in this regard.
is it opensource? and is it accessible?
whats the different between smplayer and potplayer?

On 12/22/16, Bobby <bvinton@optonline.net> wrote:
I just wanted to tell you all I found a very good player. The player is
called sm player It supports just about any format as well as youtube
links. I know some one was looking for a good player on this list.
Well sm player is the answer. You can get this player at
www.filehorse.com or you can get this player at www.filehippo.com or the
main address butt I don't have the main web address for this player.
Enjoy and let me know what you think of sm player.