From: "Brian Vogel" <@britechguy>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google drive and nvda question

Brian,

Google Drive supports sharing at various levels of granularity from very fine (individual level, which is what the e-mail address field is about, and even for those individuals you can control precisely how they can manipulate the file) to "medium" where anyone you send the link to can download/view the file without logging in to do so to open to the world such that the file can be found in web searches (which is done using the Advanced link).

That's the short version. I just opened the Google Sync Drive folder on my desktop and shared what had previously been an unshared folder with another of my Google Mail addresses along with a Verizon e-mail address I use only for testing.

--
*Brian*

* Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from * *insufficient premises.*

* ~ Samuel Butler, 1835-1902*