From: "Governor staten" <@Govsta>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google drive and nvda question

Alt+tab around until you get to the share settings window. Everything
should work as expected.

OK so its installed and the desktop program works OK, but on the
context menu there is a share option with two sub options, one of
which is obviously the one that you are supposed to put the emails in
of people wyou wish to send the link to. It says enter names or email
addresses, but seems to disappear if you type. Am I missing something?
Is it aiming at an email app other than my default one perhaps?
Has anyone got this to work?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.