From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Configuration menu

Hello Brian,

My NVDA shortcut key, Capslock, is not working as NVDA has reset to
default settings as per a fresh install. I am trying to get into the
configuration menu to reset my preferences and reset my NVDA shortcut
key. How do I do this? I am running Windows 10 on alaptop.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

On 21/12/2016 17:16, Brian Vogel wrote:

Clive,

NVDA+N brings up the NVDA Main Menu which includes the
Configurations management options as well as Preferences, Tools, and
Help . If you're looking for detailed information about resetting
preferences and then creating a profile from what you've configured
that goes well beyond the scope of what I can offer easily and quickly.
--
*/Brian/*

*/Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from
/**/insufficient premises./*

*/~ Samuel Butler, /1835-1902*