From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:17 PM
Subject: [nvda] Configuration now sorted

Hello Brian and Gene,

Thank you very much for your help. My laptop does have a physical numberpad, so with my wife's help I located the insert key, and after opening the configuration menu, soon changed the keyboard layout to laptop and the hotkey to Capslock. I then set my other preferences and saved my settings. All well now.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett