From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <@AHeart4God316>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:35 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google drive and nvda question

Here's what the heck I! wanna know! Someone sent me a share link to a .rar file.

I had to use my phone, as I couldn't figure out how to download the dad blame thing. I would press enter on the download button, but as soon as I did, I'd hear the sound that NVDA plays like, when you hit enter on a text field on the web to begin typing. I tried down arrowing at that point, as I kind of remember it in the past giving a menu when you click download that would say save to drive, or download to my computer, but I couldn't even get that! to pop up.

So once on the page for a shared file, in Firefox, how in the heck do you then go about actually getting the download window asking to open with, or save to pop up as usual with any other file from any other source?

Chris.