From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:59 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google drive and nvda question

Before you follow the link, change the 0 at the end to a 1. Then follow the link. Paste the link as it is into the browser address bar. Then move to the end and change the 0 to a 1. Then press enter to follow the address.

The standard download dialog will come up.

for this answer, I am assuming you received such a link as an e-mail message. I am also assuming you see ?dl=0 at the end of the link.