Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:59 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google drive and nvda question

Before you follow the link, change the 0 at the end to a 1. Then follow the link. Paste the link as it is into the browser address bar. Then move to the end and change the 0 to a 1. Then press enter to follow the address.

The standard download dialog will come up.

for this answer, I am assuming you received such a link as an e-mail message. I am also assuming you see ?dl=0 at the end of the link.

Gene

Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Here's what the heck I! wanna know! Someone sent me a share link to a .rar file.

I had to use my phone, as I couldn't figure out how to download the dad blame thing. I would press enter on the download button, but as soon as I did, I'd hear the sound that NVDA plays like, when you hit enter on a text field on the web to begin typing. I tried down arrowing at that point, as I kind of remember it in the past giving a menu when you click download that would say save to drive, or download to my computer, but I couldn't even get that! to pop up.

So once on the page for a shared file, in Firefox, how in the heck do you then go about actually getting the download window asking to open with, or save to pop up as usual with any other file from any other source?

Chris.

To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 11:02 AM

Alt+tab around until you get to the share settings window. Everything should work as expected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 12/21/2016 7:42 AM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:

OK so its installed and the desktop program works OK, but on the context menu there is a share option with two sub options, one of which is obviously the one that you are supposed to put the emails in of people wyou wish to send the link to. It says enter names or email addresses, but seems to disappear if you type. Am I missing something? Is it aiming at an email app other than my default one perhaps?
Has anyone got this to work?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.