From: "David Moore" <jesusloves1966@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google drive and nvda question

Hi Chris,
If you are using windows 10, there is an app built in called RAR viewer. When you hear the sound, tab to open with, and arrow to RAR viewer and press enter. A RAR file is a very unusual zipped file format. If you are not using win10, I have never known how to open a RAR file. You have to have the anniversary update of Windows 10 to have RAR viewer as a windows app that you can use to open that file.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10