Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 4:40 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] trying to find my gmail account in the webbie browser

Hi Rosemarie and all,

Here is an audio tutorial I did on the Google Chrome browser. I go through the one virticle menu, and I show you how to navigate the settings web page that opens, and pretty much about everything except to log into Chrome, but that is not necessary at all. You only need to do that to sync your settings and bookmarks between all of your devices. However, logging into Chrome, has become very accessible since I did this tutorial. Just press enter on log in, on the settings page that I will talk about in the tutorial.

Here is the link,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1mtw2i20zpxh3yb/Tutorial%20for%20Google%20Chrome.mp3?dl=1

I hope this really helps you, you, Rosemarie, and all of you who want to see how great Chrome is, especially for streaming video. I use three browsers to do different things. IE 11 works the best with Facebook and Twitter, Firefox works best with the Google apps like Google Docs, sheets, slides, play, and hangouts, and interacting with web pages, filling out complicated forms and so on and reading web articles. Chrome works the best with very large news web sites, reading articles on sports sites and other large web sites, and streaming. All three browsers work together to do most tasks. Even Edge has its place now, since it works so well with NVDA. I use Edge to load social sites such linked in, and the Twitter web site works great in Edge as well. Here is the link again to the tutorial. for Chrome. Just press enter on this link, and you can download this tutorial to your computer. It is an MP3 file, and lasts about an hour. Here is the link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1mtw2i20zpxh3yb/Tutorial%20for%20Google%20Chrome.mp3?dl=1

Take care, all,

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10