Re: greeting from LAO PDR and want to discuss for the quickbook

aikeo koomanivong

Hi Brandon nice to hear that you also using QUICKBOOKS
Which QB version did you used with NVDA?
I was try QB 2013 bad accessible but the QB nice because developer
provide keyboard shortcut key

On 3/4/16, Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonkeithbiggs@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
I use NVDA with Quickbooks rather frequently and have asked several times
if there is anything I can do short of developing the addon myself.
Maybe this summer I will have time to start learning how NVDA addons work,
but I have no idea how difficult QB is to script for.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 10:59 PM, <moykoomanivong@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Joseph

Thank you for added me to this group, so today I want to discuss about
the
QUICKBOOKS for

The visually impaired,

Who have experience about QUICKBOOKS I wish you could share together

I know NVDA QUICKBOOKS ADDON has developed only 2014

But right now QB going on version 2016 and needs more accessible function

To by JFW script for QUICKBOOKS it’s expensive and the fund donor hard to
pay for JAWS Script

The blind leader who are working in their own organization or working in
the NGO or company sometime necessary to using the QUICKBOOKS to work
with
financial or checking status of account .

I’m not sure right now do they have a project for continue developing
NVDA
ADDON for QUICKBOOKS

But I wishes

But I wishes it would be continue developing

I would like to thank you for NVDA project and NVDA ADDON that make the
blind access to the computer with free screen-reader

Cheers and cheers

Keo

--
AIKEO KOOMANIVONG
vise president

Vocational development for LAO-blind association [VDBA]
Office e-mail: vdba.lao@gmail.com
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/laoblind.org
my personal e-mail: mlp_keo@yahoo.com