Re: Push to talk, was Re: [nvda] starting NVDA

Nimer Jaber

It is a way to allow a user to press a key to be able to talk. This is a feature of some programs so that you are not constantly transmitting your voice.

Thanks.

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 3:39 PM John Sanfilippo <johnsanfilippo@...> wrote:
Hi,

Might you tell me what "push to talk" is and how it is used?

Thanks, sorry for the inrreuption.

John S

--
- JS o -