From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brice Mijares
Sent: 22 December 2016 18:39
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] starting NVDA

I went to properties and the edit field said control alt N plus alt K. I was unable to remove the alt K. So I tried hitting control alt N hoping it would insert
the correct hot keys but no dice. So I want to delete the desktop short cut, but wasn't able to figure out how to generate another desktop short cut before hand. All I could find was pin to task bar or was it start menu.
On 12/22/2016 9:32 AM, Nimer Jaber wrote:
Hello,

Make sure that the NVDA icon is on your desktop. Navigate to that
icon, and press alt+enter. You should be in the shortcuts tab. This is
where you can assign a shortcut. Let us know if you have any additional trouble.

Thanks.

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 11:31 AM Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...
<mailto:bricemijares@...>> wrote:

My control alt N won't start NVDA. How can I get this hot key working
again? Thanks.