Thanks Brian.

Thx, Albert

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 22, 2016, at 4:23 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Albert,

           Anyone may use or share any of the step-by-step instruction sets that I post in a public place, and an e-mail list certainly counts.

           Watch this space, as in a few minutes I am going to send out my own "greatest hits" list of these sets of instructions that will contain links so that you can download any or all of them in MS-Word .docx format directly from my Google Drive.  They are shared as "public to the web" so after they've been out there and can be web crawled they may even turn up in search results in Google and other web search engines.

 Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.

         ~ Samuel Butler, 1835-1902