Re: Spotify Shortcuts

kavein thran

hi,
can you share the mentioned old version of spotify?

thanks

On 12/23/16, kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@...> wrote:
Ah yes, turning off browse mode did it. Thanks.

On 12/22/16, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
I don't like the newer versions of the desktop program so I've used an
old
version with a much different interface. But the following shortcuts
should
still work in the new interface. They did awhile ago when I was trying
the
newer interface.

Raise volume, control up arrow.
Lower volume, control down arrow. Don't use these short cuts when using
the
Web Player. they caused a lot of problems when I tried using the volume
settings quite some time ago and I wouldn't take a chance on them. They
should work properly in the installed program.
Toggle between play and pause using the space bar.
There are settings to move to the next and previous track. There are
also
settings to jump ahead or back by a certain number of seconds. I'd have
play something on Spotify and try what I think are the settings to
definitely tell you the correct ones. Try control left and right arrow
and
shift left and right arrow. If they don't work, try combinations like
control shift left and right arrow.

also, you may need to be in forms mode to use the commands I've been
describing. You may be in browse mode in the newer Spotify interface.
The
desktop application uses a web like interface.

Also, you may have to be somewhere other than at the top of the screen.
You
may need to move down the screen, then turn off browse mode, then try the
commands.