From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 9:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Spotify Shortcuts

I can send you a link to download the installation file but I don't know how
useful you'll find it. The interface is inaccessible and it requires object
navigation to use it. Trying to search using the application is so
cumbersome it isn't worth doing. You can search using Google, or whatever
search engine you want, then follow a link. YIf you don't have scripts
disabled, the web player will start to play the file. You can get the
address from the browser's address bar and paste it into the old desktop
application. Do you want to do all this? You will get better sound from
the old app but you may not want it after what I've said. There is more to
explain if you want to use it.

If you want to learn more, save this message and add the rest of the
instructions.