Re: Somewhat Offtopic/Please Respond Offlist/Looking For Windows Utility Written By a Member of This List

Jacques <lists4js@...>

Hi David

I'm not sure if you're referring to my program.

Stascom Utility Suite has a few utilities, one of which is to generate an alphabetic list of 60 commonly used Windows applications and settings with control+Windows+F8.

As stated in my user guide, it does not offer anything more than what is available in Windows itself, it merely is an easy way to get to the entries. Once activated from the list, I give command back to Windows. If this is what you're after, you can download Stascom Utility Suite from the below URL:

http://www.stascom.co.za

Jacques

On 23 Dec 2016 23:07, David Goldfield wrote:
Hi. A few weeks ago, someone who I believe was on this list mentioned
that he wrote a utility to easily alter settings within Windows. I've
lost his message and his Web site for the software and am wondering if
someone could email me the URL.

Thanks.