Re: a pod cast on sm player

hi bobby.
thanks so much for your tutorial.
could you please test potplayer and give me the compare with two players?
i realy love the opensource programs and i wish to use it if it do its
job to satisfy me.
i want the great quality, all format supports without any external
codecs, shuffle mode, playing files and folders, association with
different formats, and also audio capture!
does this player support my need and requirements?
is it completely compatible with nvda like for example winamp and kmplayer?
and its
and here the direct link for downloading your tutorial.

http://anyaudio.net/audiodownload?audio=YaaebDfMaWcE

On 12/24/16, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
Hi

When i tried it it didn not like my pc much. I do not know if it was windows
10 doing it, but i had troubles even trying to get a dvd to play. it also
seemed laggy etc, but will have a better sus over the next few days. But not
tomorrow as it will be christmas day in less then 7.30 hours, maybe you
could call that midnight.

I would be curious to see if others got the same results. for some reason i
peeked on getting a error message from my dvd player.

Gene nz

.

On 24/12/2016 12:25 PM, David Moore wrote:
Hi all,
I just want to say that I listened to Bobby's tutorial on SM Player,and it
was so good and easy to follow. Wow, Bobby! You were very good. I encourage
everyone to give this player a try. I will download it here in a little bit
and really put it to the test and let you all know about it after Christmas,
because we will be busy until monday. I will be on here though, keeping
track of the emails. I just won't have a lot of time to really test the
player until next week. Please, though, listen to Bobby's tutorial. It is so
professionally done.
David Moore
10