Regarding Joseph Lee's blog post

Ben J. Bloomgren

Joseph, list and all,

I thank you for having been our moderator for as long as you have been. I also thank Chris Gilland for having submitted my name for consideration as a future moderator. However, after having read the final paragraph of the blog post which you cited, I'm unworthy of this position. I don't fulfill all the requirements, even though there are only two which I don't fulfill. Through his blood, you are forgiven, as you requested in that paragraph. I promise, by the way, that that'll be the last religious comment that I'll make publically. Because of that entry, I would really like to get to know you further off list. By the way, you've got a reader! I'm gonna throw your blog's RSS feed into my Lire.

I've enjoyed having you as a moderator, being how compassionate your heart is. I hope that this list will continue long into the future.

Sincerely,

Ben Bloomgren