Re: My best wishes for this wonderful list!

Ethan

On 12/26/16, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz> wrote:
And the same from me Gene nz from new zealand.

On 26/12/2016 10:35 PM, Angela Delicata wrote:
Hi,

Happy holidays from me as well: I wish all of you the best in life.

Angela from Italy

Il 26/12/2016 10:28, nasrin khaksar ha scritto:
hi every one.
i also wish a merry christmas and happy new year for you.
i wish the blessings and divine extreme mercy for you all developers,
supporters and users of nvda who help me.
and also i am very glad to help many people and answered many questions.

On 12/26/16, Chris Shook <chris0309@samobile.net> wrote:
Hi Fernando
Thanks for the piano pkaying. It was great. I know it's late, but I
hope you had a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a happy new year.
Chris

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast
antivirus.

<b>Check out the new location of my accessibility central website for NVDA
tutorials, NVDA road tested programs, and other eyesight related topics.
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/ If you would like to keep up to date
with whats being updated on our website, you can also follow us on facebook
by visiting
the following link
https://en-gb.facebook.com/people/AccessibilityCentral-Net/100009727930216
Also, check out which New Zealand libraries have the NVDA screen reader
available by visiting the following link