Re: Switch to focus mode permanently

Kevin Chao

If this is a web app you developed, role="application" on the node/container will force NVDA to be in focus mode.

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 7:25 AM <jose.ponferrada@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,

After loading a flash in my app, I'm setting the focus programmatically to a text edit field. NVDA is not recognising that focus change, so it reacts to keyboard presses. I want NVDA to ignore those key presses so they reach the edit text.

So far, switching from browse mode to focus mode does the trick, but as soon as I reload the web, the problem appears again. Is there any way to disable NVDA shortcuts or make it work in focus mode permanently?

Thanks in advance.