From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of greg@...
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2016 2:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] focus on window with nvda

Joseph,

When you say it "renders" in browse mode.....does NVDA read the captions in a series, or are you able to click through them one by one and then select one using the enter key?  I don't have Edge and after updating NVDA and using NVDA plus Space to activate Browse Mode, I am still only to get movement through the thumbnail panel by clicking with mouse once in panel and then using Page Up / Page Down.  But even then, NVDA does not announce Captions for specific scenes (in Chrome and Firefox.)  If I use mouse, specific scene Captions will be announce by NVDA upon mouseover.  This version puts Narration over top of everything:  http://www.photographyoptions.net/images/laurel/tour1.html.  Is narration done over top of NVDA distracting....or a nuisance?
--
Greg Hosler

www.photographyoptions.com

Greg@...