accessible version of Seamonkey?

Lisa P Geibel

Hi,
My husband and I are both totally blind and use a Windows 10 computer with NVDA. I use Thunderbird for my mail client and he used to use Seamonkey until something happened and we had to reinstall it. I got 2.93 and it is very different than the older one he had as no shortcut keys such as alt b to add to favorites or ctrl l to open a URL work. It's only reading things like button and such. The install was a nightmare and he had to do it as the only choices were button and alt button. Please help with finding an accessible version since I was the one that messed it up on him? Thanks.
--
Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@...