Re: Something strange going on with Windows 10. Machine seems to be in a state of hybronation

Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...>

just do a alt tab sometimes nvda focuses on a touchpad driver window
and doesnt show the lock screen

On 1/2/17, Louis Maher <ljmaher@swbell.net> wrote:
If you have a touch sensitive screen, you can do this:

First, turn on narrator (windows key + enter).

Two, if you have a touch screen, you can run your finger around the screen
to try and highlight the password field.

Regards

Louis Maher

Phone: 713-444-7838

E-mail: ljmaher@swbell.net