Re: Slightly OT: Accessible blogging platform

Ketan Kothari

Can you please guide me a bit more? Thank you.

On 1/3/17, Domingos de Oliveira via Groups.Io
<domingos20000=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I use wordpress as hosted solution. It is very usable with NVDA.
HTH Domingos

Namasteji, Keetan,

other people have reiterated this, but Wordpress is amazing. Their iOS
app is stellar also. If I could find a client for Windows, I'd be
golden, being that iOS, MarsEdit for OSX and, from what I hear, Android
work flawlessly.

Ben

On 1/2/2017 23:32, Ketan Kothari wrote:
Hi friends,

I intend to create personal blog and would be grateful if someone can
guide me to accessible blogging platform. Please.

With best wishes,

Ketan

--
Domingos de Oliveira