From: Carlos
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2017 3:30 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] LibreOffice Writer Annoyances - The beginning

Hello:

     This thread should be closed at some point!

     As the saying goes: "You can lead a horse to water; but! You can't
make him/her drink!"

     You can only help those who are willing to accept advice and not
those who are so narrow minded that the advice being given never makes
sense to them in their way of thoughts!!!

     So, can we please put this thread to bed!!!

--
Carlos Gonzalez - Los Angeles, CA. - gmjc341961@...