From: "Shawn Bever" <shawn.bever@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2017 6:43 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and desktop keyboards without Home and End keys

Hi Brian,

Yes, the keyboard has a full numeric keypad, it's the Logitech K780.
Question is, how do I get these to behave as Home, End, Page up and so
on for editing functions instead of behaving as NVDA navigating commands?

Shawn

On 1/4/2017 8:22 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Shawn,

Did this keyboard also not have a numeric keypad? On most
keyboards, including some full sized ones, where there is no 6-pack of
"hard keys" for the functions you name these are a standard feature on
the numeric keypad when number lock is off. The general configuration
is zero - insert, decimal point - delete, one - end, three - page
down, seven - home, and nine- page up. two four six and eight are the
down, left, up, and right arrow functions, respectively.

A great many regular desktop keyboards work this way, most,
I'd say.