To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2017 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Repetition.

I don't think that is what is being described. Evidently, when a program opens, the name of the program is repeated a number of times before the program can be worked with. My question, and noone may know, is if this makes any practical difference. In other words, even if the name of the program weren't repeated a number of times, the program might still not be able to be worked with for the same period of time or about the same period even if this repetition didn't occur.

In other words, we don't know if this repetition occurs while the program is opening or after it has opened.