If you have Firefox and Thunderbird, you have most of Seamonkey in another form, really.

Hope that's some help.

Vince in England.

Message Received: Mar 04 2016, 11:41 AM
From: "Lisa P Geibel"
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] accessible version of Seamonkey?

Hi,
My husband and I are both totally blind and use a Windows 10 computer
with NVDA. I use Thunderbird for my mail client and he used to use
Seamonkey until something happened and we had to reinstall it. I got
2.93 and it is very different than the older one he had as no shortcut
keys such as alt b to add to favorites or ctrl l to open a URL work.
It's only reading things like button and such. The install was a
nightmare and he had to do it as the only choices were button and alt
button. Please help with finding an accessible version since I was the
one that messed it up on him? Thanks.
--
Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@...