Re: Adobe Reading by Page

Jeffrey Shockley

Hello,
I’m not sure if this will fix the issue you are having, however, I have had good luck by running the Accessibility Wizard in Adobe Reader, and choosing the “Use recommended settings and skip setup” button. Then, reopen the file or the next time you open a file, when the “Reading Order” dialog comes up, Choose the “Infer reading order from Document” setting. Then, check the box that says something like use same settings I think, and click OK. And I just remembered, the name of the dialog is something about reading untagged documents. I don’t remember what menu the Accessibility Wizard option is located in, sorry about that.
I hope this helps to point you in the right direction.
Thanks,
Jeffrey

On Jan 10, 2017, at 9:27 AM, kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@...> wrote:

All,

I'm having issues with NVDA and Adober Reader. In some PDF files where
I have to scroll down by page, when I get to the bottom of a page
before I can press ctrl-page down I get cycled back to the top of the
page. This is pretty annoying and I really haven't figured out how to
Optimize NVDA with Adobe in general. Would appreciate pointers.