NVDA with Firefox Unable to manipulate Silver Light's controls

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

Hi guys
Any tips/tricks how with NVDA's latest and Firefox to work the playing of a video with Netflicks, that would allow me to change the language so as to be aboable to access the DVS track? I space or Enter where it says Language submenu, but nothing works to get into the options! The video either plays or pauses" I'm getting very very frustrated! Thanks for any info you guys might have, or if there's an audio tutorial demoing how to manipulate the Silver Light controls that would be awesome.

--
Enviado desde mi lap