Re: Adobe Reading by Page

Greg Wocher

Hello,
Adobe Reader is not the only accessible PDF reader. It may be the only accessible free one but there is one that costs $30. It is called QRead and works well with NVDA.

Regards,
Greg Wocher

On Jan 11, 2017, at 5:14 AM, Walmir Schultz via Groups.Io <wsautodidata=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:

I have the same problem. Changing the options in the Accessibility Wizard don't solve the issue.

Unfortunately Adobe Reader is the only accessible PDF reader that works wit NVDA.

Em 10/01/2017 12:27, kelby carlson escreveu:
All,

I'm having issues with NVDA and Adober Reader. In some PDF files where
I have to scroll down by page, when I get to the bottom of a page
before I can press ctrl-page down I get cycled back to the top of the
page. This is pretty annoying and I really haven't figured out how to
optimize NVDA with Adobe in general. Would appreciate pointers.