Re: Adobe Reading by Page

Domingos de Oliveira <domingos20000@...>

You have to activarte in the accessibility options, that the whole
document is tagged at once and not only the actual page. I use the
reader in German, so I can't tell you where to find this option in the
englisch version.

Hello,
Adobe Reader is not the only accessible PDF reader. It may be the only
accessible free one but there is one that costs $30. It is called QRead and
works well with NVDA.

Regards,
Greg Wocher

On Jan 11, 2017, at 5:14 AM, Walmir Schultz via Groups.Io
<wsautodidata=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:

I have the same problem. Changing the options in the Accessibility Wizard
don't solve the issue.

Unfortunately Adobe Reader is the only accessible PDF reader that works
wit NVDA.

Em 10/01/2017 12:27, kelby carlson escreveu:
All,

I'm having issues with NVDA and Adober Reader. In some PDF files where
I have to scroll down by page, when I get to the bottom of a page
before I can press ctrl-page down I get cycled back to the top of the
page. This is pretty annoying and I really haven't figured out how to
optimize NVDA with Adobe in general. Would appreciate pointers.

--
Domingos de Oliveira
- Online-Redakteur

Karthäuserstraße 13