Bug in danish contracted Braille

Jacob

I notice exactly the same problem both in NVDA and JAWS. Therefore I think it's related to LibLouis.

No matter if it's 6 og 8 dot I get some strange codes. For example in Windows Exprore data and time i shown like this:
file.txt /x200e 2017 /x200e 01 /x200e 11 /x200e 12:25.
If i turn off contraction it's shown normal with out the /x200e codes. I also see it often on websites and in Skype and nearly every any application. I try several displays and PC's running Win 7 and 10. What's the best way to report this bug?

OZ0TE Jacob