Re: who knows this problem?

Jacob

By default Windowù is set to restart on a critical error. I always turn this function off. I have a problem with some scanner software make the PC restart but when I turn this function off it runs anyway. Since I'm running a danish version of Windows I don't know exactly the name of the menu where you can turn it off. Try something like system setting, advanced setting and then setting for restart and recovery. Uncheck the automatically restart box. It'll at least make it possible for you to have a chance to read the error message.

OZ0TE Jacob

On 11. jan. 2017 at 19.43 P. Otter <pam.otter@...> wrote:

hello all, i have a 20 cels braille display, the hims syncbraille.
it works fine, all what i want it is nice displayed but there is only one problem, when i want to restart nvda, there comes a big error, i cann't see what the problem is, because the computer will reboot imidiately  this happens only whit that display, i allso have a 14 cels hims smart beetle, there are no problems when i'm restarting nvda.
what can that be?
cheers
paul otter