Re: Forcing an NVDA Search rather than a built-in search function

hi. i have this problem too.
when i want search something in my gmail, nvda says the result not
found and i dont know how to find everything that i needed!
the situation in firefox or any browser is worse.
gene,
may i be contact with you via your gmail addresss or skype?

On 1/12/17, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
You haven't said whether this behavior occurs on other pages or just on this
one. There are sites, such as The New York Times where you can search for a
specific button such as the all button. You haven't established, at least
not in what you have described, whether this is behavior caused by this one
page or general behavior. Also, what happens if you don't just move to the
top of the page before repeating the search, but move to the top and then do
something like tabbing once. I'm not sure what is causing the problem but
it sounds as though something isn't calibrating correctly as you move in the
virtual buffer and starts a search from the location of the previous result
rather than from the top of the page.