From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Forcing an NVDA Search rather than a built-in search function

Also, as of this morning, just now, I'm back to the *%$&^ behavior where when I'm hitting INS+CTRL+F I am not ever getting the NVDA search dialog box but always having the Firefox page search bar come up at the bottom of the screen.   This is immensely frustrating for me and I cannot even begin to imagine the orders of magnitude of additional frustration that would be added were I depending on this to behave in a predictable way to actually get work done.

 He discloses the workings of a mind to which incoherence lends an illusion of profundity.

         ~ T. De Vere White