From: Roger Stewart
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] OCR software?

Also, can those who know the OCR engine that is use in PDF 2 TXT please
give me the link to get it or at least give me the name of the OCR
engine so I can search for it?

Thanks.

Roger

On 1/11/2017 5:59 PM, Robert Kingett wrote:
Does anyone have a link to this PDF2TXT installer? I am finding a lot of third party installers that I am sure have adware in them. I installed Unchecky to combat this, but still!

.