Re: Forcing an NVDA Search rather than a built-in search function

If someone wants a log all they need to do is tell me how to force NVDA to create one, where it will be located, and what it's name structure will be and I'll be happy to generate one.  I have absolutely no doubt that I am in browse mode and am pressing INS+CTRL+F.  I've tried it too many times and have taken both possibly having missed mode change and fat fingering the NVDA search key sequence into account.  Neither is a factor.

 He discloses the workings of a mind to which incoherence lends an illusion of profundity.

         ~ T. De Vere White