Re: Forcing an NVDA Search rather than a built-in search function

Gene

I seldom correspond privately with list members and if you have a problem you want help on, it's a much gbetter idea to ask about on list.  I have no idea if I can help and even if I can, others may have other or additional information.

Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Forcing an NVDA Search rather than a built-in search function

hi. i have this problem too.
when i want search something in my gmail, nvda says the result not
found and i dont know how to find everything that i needed!
the situation in firefox or any browser is worse.
gene,
may i be contact with you via your gmail  addresss or skype?

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org