Re: Forcing an NVDA Search rather than a built-in search function

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 09:35 am, Gene wrote:
We don't know if it's a general problem.

Gene,

          No, we don't know for certain.  That being said, when two random users are seeing the same behavior on different machines under the same circumstances where there are no obvious other problems the direction that points is, "general problem."

          If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, the most likely thing it is will be a duck, though there are other less probable fits as well.

          Also, right now, the general issue I'm concerned about is the fact that issuing the NVDA find command is not triggering the NVDA find on the Gmail Inbox page after I've done a Gmail find and the first NVDA find.  I can replicate that reliably and have no reason to believe it's idiosyncratic based on the absence of other idiosyncracies.

 He discloses the workings of a mind to which incoherence lends an illusion of profundity.

         ~ T. De Vere White