From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kostadin Kolev
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 1:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible Internet Speed Test

Hello,

Actually, I think it gives you that information too: The name of your internet service provider and your IP address - they appear one after the other. Just read the information after the link labeled "Again" after the test is done. It starts with the name and location of the server used to do the testing (the end point) - they are links. After that is the name of your internet service provider and after that - your IP address. Then there is some sort of rating information. After that are the results of your internet speed test.

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev

На 12.1.2017 г. в 21:04, Brandon Keith Biggs написа:

Hello,

It worked great for me! Thank you!

I would like it if it gave more information like your IP address and whatnot as well, but currently I got all I needed.

Thanks,